Reports show that spam currently makes up two-thirds of all emails received. No wonder it takes hours to sort through your inbox. It is annoying and cuts productivity.
Want a way a reduce it? Here are some tips.
1. Remove email links from your website. "Robots" are always looking for new e-mail addresses. Replace the link with a spelled out e-mail address such as "billingatkotoritechnologies.com" or use graphics that display the e-mail address.
2. Be careful who you give your e-mail address to. Many sites sell your e-mail addresses to other companies for a profit.
3. Do not reply to a spam e-mail message to be removed. This may end up with other junk e-mails. Unsubscribing lets them know they have made contact and they will not give up.
4. Never buy from a spam e-mail. If it is something you really need, find it from a more reputable business.
5. Block spam at the server level. There are solutions such as our Optix Mail Security to help with this. Read more at http://kotoritechnologies.com/it-solutions/email-solutions.aspx.
6. Use your built-in spam filters. Most e-mail clients are equipped with some sort of spam filter. Don’t be afraid to use it.
7. Purchase a spam filter. Again, this is a service Kotori Technologies offers. See http://kotoritechnologies.com/it-solutions/email-solutions.aspx for more details.
Say good bye to the inbox full of Spam and make your day a little more productive.